4.27 Dana axles 4 sale cheap in Wisconsin

From a 58 Willys Wagon, ready to bolt right in complete. Everything's there and works - good brakes (drum), Warn Lock-O-Matic hubs, even some old tires & original wheels to roll them around on. Front is a Dana 25 and rear is a Dana 44.

I'm not going to use them, so make an offer and they're probably yours. I DID say cheap!

I'd also like to trade them both for a complete straight front axle from a mid-80's Toyota with 4.10 gears (stock). I'll also trade them for a good complete speedo cluster from any year Willys pickup or Wagon.

Cheers, - Jeff G

920-563-8335 in Fort Atkinson
Reply to
Bubba Kahuna (only 1 'J' in my address)