4x4mods decals

Just received my replacement YJ decals from 4x4mods.com. Painless ordering, great service, and the decals looks to be of high quality. A question: the instructions mention to use water with a bit of soap as an adhesive. However these are the small decals ('Jeep', 'YJ' and so on) and not the big hood thingys. By checking it seems that the small decals are self-adhesing. Do they really need water? Anyone have any experiences with these decals?

Thanks for any help!

-Kris

Kris

L.W.(ßill)

Ain't that the truth... I always mask a baseline because I don't have the cat-like reflexes to shift the decal in said nano second.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Thanks for the info guys! I understand that the water-procedure applies to the small decals as well. Now we'll see if I can deal with events on a nano-timescale!

-Kris

"Cherokee-LTD" wrote in news:bjflb.112681$mf.44495 @twister01.bloor.is.net.cable.rogers.com:

Reply to
Kris

A really cool site for thousands of decals is

I ordered some for my Jeep and they are the bomb, and very easy to install.

Marty

self-adhesing.

Reply to
Marty

allterraindecals.com makes the 7slotgrille.com stickers and im totally pleased with their service and products.

Reply to
Nathan Collier