5.7 Hemi Wrangler

Just saw this on eBay, kinda cool:

Chris

RoyJ

That's an automatic function of Ebay's VIN lookup it doesn't handle custom vehicles.

I agree though too many people find out the hard way that their pride and Joy is just a cheap bargain toy for most other people, or they list it high with a high reserve and never get a bid. Built rigs almost always bring pennys on the dollar.

Reply to
Simon Juncal

To borrow a phrase from my boating friends. Jeep: A square hole in the ground to pour money in. I should know, my hole is about half full right now :)

Reply to
83 CJ