5.9 Hi-Po Intake Manifold

I'm remembring a road test of a Mopar Parts high performance intake manifold for the 5.9 Magnum engine but can't seem to recall where it was.

The test installed the intake in a GC 5.9 and became a tire smoker as a result.

Anyone recall the article and, more important, the part number?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
RCSnyder

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

RCSnyder did pass the time by typing:

Like this?

way down or there abouts. But it's not for your application. I'd write them and ask, if it's a Mopar HighPerformance part they would know.

Reply to
DougW

I wonder if this engine you mention is similar to the 5.9 that was in the old Grand Wagoneer? Fred

Reply to
Fred V.

Reply to
philthy

No relationship whatsoever. The old 360 is the AMC engine while this 5.9 is pure Mopar.

Reply to
RCSnyder

and the difference is?

Reply to
Gazoo

Reply to
philthy

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Where it should be!

Reply to
Fred V.

Fred V. did pass the time by typing:

no no no... the distributor should be crammed up against the firewall to provide as small a space as possible to get a wrench on the hold down bolt while all the time having to move parts and bits back and forth over an open carb. :]

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III