'79 CJ7 Proportioning Valve????

It looks like I may need a proportioning valve, but I can not find one anywhere. None of the aftermarket places, NAPA, 4wd.com, Quadratec.com have them listed. I then called the dealer and they can not look up anything that old. I know the same valve was used for a while, Anyone know what other vehicle & year I can ask for? Please, I need to get the Jeep back on the road, and really don't want to have to get a junk yard part.

Reply to
aGraham

aGraham

try these guys:

or

serg

Reply to
aGraham

Why do you think you need a proportioning valve?

Reply to
Jerry McG