81 CJ7 seat size?

My 81 CJ7 came with what everyone tells me are Cavelier seats, regardless of what they came out of, light grey velour seats that are too wide to get seat belts on if door is closed have to go. Been looking at new seats, but I'd kind of like to know how wide the originals are to go by, so if anyone has a narrow track CJ and wouldn't mind measuring width, height and distance between seats it would make my search for seats much easier. Greg

Reply to
Greg