82 CJ w/33s wheel question

I have an '82 CJ-7 and the wheels that I bought it with a year ago are done. I'm thinking about AR 767s and I don't know what wheel spacing or lug pattern is that I will need. My old wheels with the 33x12.5s are very deep but too deep and I will rub my flare and not deep enough and I will probably rub the inside of my tire when I turn. Anybody know what spacing I will need on 15x8 size wheel?

Reply to
Arvin