'84 Grand Wagoneer Temp, Oil Press & Defroster

Thanks again to all who have helped. I corrected the vacuum line problem, fully restoring my defrost air and getting ALOT more volume from both heater and defroster.

A change of thermostat in the water pump resulted in the engine operating in the normal range of temperature on the guage, and smoother engine operation as well.

I changed up from 10-40w to 20w-50 oil, but the oil pressure (on the guage) is still under 40 psi in cruise. I have not yet had the mechanical oil pressure test done, but will. I rather suspect an indicating problem, but want to verify.

Randall Brink

Reply to
randallbrink