90 jeep cherokee auto trans

My jeep slips out of gear while i am driving.I just got it out of the shop.They changed the filter and oil in the trans.The old filter was not pluged & the oil was not burnt.I also have a factory alarm that goes off when I shot off rhe engine.(I disconnect the batt. when I park)I think the two are the same problem,When I go over any kind of bump the tranny slips and the alarm dash light goes off. Is there any kind of sensor or wires that may trigger this kind of problems. Please help a dying jeep..............

Reply to
blackjeep