90 YJ Tailgate Window Latch Assembly wanted

Hi, I am looking for the T handle and latch and cable assembly for a 1990 Wrangler YJ. If you have one or know of a source please let me know. The shaft between the handle and the internal assembly on mine has rusted through so I think I will need both the handle assembly and the internal bell crank type assembly that connects to the cables and latches..

Thanks, Al snipped-for-privacy@hvc.rr.com

Reply to
Al Yerger

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III