90YJ water temp Gauge

could someone tell me the numbering on the stock 90YJ temp-gauge, as far as the incriments go, im floating just above 210 and sometimes hit the next bar on long grades on the highway, got me wondering, what temp im hitting, i had a guy at a radiator shop check my temp with a heat-gun-sensor-doohickie,,(sorry not up to date) and told me my system was fine but who knows, but that was sitting still, thanks, johnp sorry for all the dumb questions

Reply to
scopenutt