91 XJ: good aftermarket seats suggestions?

My driver's side seat broke away from the power seat track, the power seat track actually broke apart in four different places. I managed to get a junkyard manual seat track but I just discovered the nuts holding the seat to the power seat track are spot welded. Anyone have any suggestions for a good aftermarket seat for an XJ?

Reply to
Doug