92 Ford RANGER Slave Cylinder

Hello,

I put a brand new Wagner Slave Cylinder for my clutch. Its internal. And its leaking!!!

(3.0, v-6, supercab)

Any suggestions? I pray its not defective. Thats a lot of work :(

thanks, Punkie :)

Reply to
punkie

Did you replace the master cylinder at the same time as the slave, and flush the fluid line until clear fluid came out? Did you clean the inside of the clutch housing so that it looks factory new? If not, then the new cylinder could have been damaged by contamination. This is supposed to be a problem with these internal slave cylinders. If the slave is leaking, you will for sure have to remove it anyway.

This is a Jeep news group, by the way.

Earle

***
Reply to