92XJ--FS good shape

Hey all, I've unfortunately come to the point where I have to part ways with my Jeep. It's my daily driver and currently the only vehicle my wife and I have to share. I cannot physically do maintenance on cars anymore, maybe oil and brakes, but nothing major. So anyone interested in a good project/repair truck?

General: 92 XJ, 4.0HO, auto, blue, 280K mi. (motor replaced professionally at 208K), serviced regularly. Has only minor scratch/ding (parking lot and light brush stuff). No rust/rot.

Truck is really in good shape, but needs more work than I can deal with to be a daily driver. Has definite front-end needs (5 shops and noone can diagnose death wobble at 50mph beyond rotate/balance/align which is only temporary at best). Beyond that are only minor issues: neutral safety switch is lazy, driver door hinge peeling from quarter.

E-mail me @ snipped-for-privacy@fallingrocks.org if interested. I'm looking to get $600 and am in the SE Mass area. I can e-mail pics or if I can figure out how, post to my webspace.

We are keeping our hands on the 86 CJ that has been in our backyard for

3 years. Maybe next year will be the year we have someone go through it. I hate emission tests.
Reply to
JeffD.