93 grandcherokee front axle.

Hello all,

I have a 93 grand cherokee (5 speed manul, inline 6)

The driver side front axle shaft did break (yoke splines are stripped by the stubby axle).

I am trying to order a new axle shaft assembly, and I need the bill of material of the axle, so I can order the new axle.

when I look at the tag, bolted to the differential, and what has been stamped in the axle seems to be the same.

the Bill Of Material seems to be 610377-4 (but no one knows what it is).

So my question, what axles did come in 93 ZJ's ? and how can I figure out what the BOM is ...or what axle I need ?

Ron

Reply to
Ron Croonenberg

Contact Fred W Smith [ snipped-for-privacy@buymopar.com] Give them your VIN number and they will know which parts go with your JGC. I have purchased a number of parts from them for our '93 JGC, and have been pleased with their prices and service.

Dick

Reply to
Dick