'93 JGC V-8 Stumbles At Low Speed

My '93 JGC V-8 has a problem with dying at low speed. It can't take acceleration, then getting off the throttle. The RPM will drop to zero, then the engine will catch or die. Happens when starting too. In the old days I would suspect the dash pot, but with fuel injection I don't think there is anything similar to that to prevent a too rapid reduction in throttle. Gets to be very annoying with several re-starts, and the engine dying while trying to negotiate a parking lot. No problem at cruising speed.

Dick

Reply to
Dick

L.W.(ßill)