93 YJ 4.0L had problem starting after charging battery

Kinda wordy so sorry in advance.

I left the OBA compressor switch turned on and drained my battery, dead. Charged it with a battery charger for several hours(left terminals on, oops).

When the battery was charged enough to turn the engine over, the first time it would just turn and act like it wasn't getting spark/gas. I disconnected the battery terminal, reconnected and let it sit for a few minutes. Then I turned it over again and after several rotations it acted like it wanted to start but was flooded or not getting enough gas. I had to pump the gas like a carburated engine to get it to start and continue pumping to stop it from dying.

When it did idle it was running like crap. It sounded like the fuel injectors weren't in sync with the firing of the plugs. Diesel sound. When it warmed up it was fine but still feels like something just isn't right. When I start it in the morning now, it still sounds like a Diesel till it warms up.

Any ideas on what the prob could be? Don't know if I screwed up the computer or something else.

Reply to
Michael O'Brien