93 YJ hardtop & upper half door question

Had some questions based on a thread about a year or so ago.

I have a 93 YJ that came with factory soft top & half steel doors.

I have the opportunity to buy a 95 factory hard top only (no upper doors) .

What are my options besides buying a full door set (and yes, I am monitoring ebay looking for something):

- Fiberglass uppers seem to have been pulled off the market when Steelhorse (finally) died.

- Some people have mentioned that they have been able to get Bestop Soft uppers to work with the factory hard top/factory bottom doors with a minor bit of modifications.

Anyway, any suggestions/recommendations/ideas are appreciated.

- Ray

Reply to
ryamkajr