95 cherokee AC problem

Hi can some help with a AC problem on a 95 grand Cherokee? Where is the evaporator drain tube located. It is plugged up and the condensate water is dripping inside the Auto on the passenger side carpet. I cant locate the drain anywhere on the firewall or under the vehicle to blow it or run a wire or something.

Thanks, Joe

Reply to
JoeAlpha

JoeAlpha did pass the time by typing:

There is a TSB on this, your not going to find the tube, it's pressed into the firewall.

DougW

Hey thanks for the reply, But where does the water normally come out ( I mean when it isn't plugged up. And how can it be fixed. Im the meantime I'll check that link you included, I haven't yet. Thanks, Joe

Reply to
JoeAlpha

JoeAlpha did pass the time by typing:

Your answer is in that link. It comes out into the frame rail and runs back and out. That's why you have to drill from the coil side to clean it out.

Reply to
DougW

Thanks Doug,

Joe