96 cherokee header panel and DS fender removal

I recently had to replace the header panel and driver's side fender on my 96 Cherokee Country due to an unfortunate slide through the snow. However, I was wondering is some sort of exploded view diagram of the body of a cherokee so I won't feel so much at a loss when I do attempt this project(still gotta get the parts painted). If anyone could help me out, I would really appreciate it. If no one knows of any sort of illustration like this, if you could tell what you know of bolt locations or whatever else and what-not, I would appreciate that too. I love my jeep but am limited in funds, and am new to auto body repair, though I replaced the bumper myself, however simple that was.

Reply to
Jiann H. Van Metre