96 Grand Cherokee Display and Window Power failure

Recently started 96 G Cherokee and all functions are normal for first

5-10 seconds. Power is then lost to Power Windows and Console-Tach- Speedometer-Odometer-lights. Any help appreciated. Thanks.
Reply to
marktwalker

Your 96 isn't going to be very close to my 93, but I'd start by checking the dash dimmer switch. move it full on where the courtesy lights come on. If that fixes it, then the dimming module is having problems. Going upstream you find the Ultralight Sentinel (auto lamp module) Try turning the headlight to on instead of auto)

I don't have anything that ties the windows into the dash lights. Except maby the grounding system, and I have no idea where that is on your model.

Reply to
DougW