97 TJ Factory Specs

My son is back from Iraq this past Thursday it was great to talk to him. Any how, his wife bought him a 97 TJ for a welcome home present, he has no owners manual or service manual. I am looking for a link that provides the factory spec's for the TJ.

Thanks

Reply to
Coasty

Nice present !

If he takes the VIN to the dealer, they will print him out the factory build sheet with the exact options and features in the vehicle.

However, this might be of interest - I downloaded from Jeep's website a couple of years ago - it explains the options available on the TJ models.

The owners manual you can buy on ebay for a few quid. Like any owners manual its not worth much of a read.

The factory service manual is a big thick extremely well written book that costs about 90 bucks - you can buy one from DC online from

or from your local dealer. Great book, worththe money for sure.

Hope you son has fun !

Dave Milne

I bought my FSM off eBay... less than half what you're quoting, and certainly worth every penny! __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

Thanks for the help

Reply to