'97 TJ Tranny leak question

All -

New Jeep owner here. I have a slow leak in my transmission, it appears to be coming from the seal that connects the 2 halves of the transmission. It's leaking about the equilivant of 2-3 thimbles of fluid a week (this is a

1x a week driver so it sits for a week at a time) Is this anything I should be concerned enough about to take it in and have fixed or should I just make sure I have adequate fluid in the trans? What would it cost to have something like that fixed?

Thanks in advance for thoughts.

Brian

97 Wrangler Sport. 140k miles
Reply to
Tri Duck

Have you checked that all the bolts are tight? Mine leaked a bit and the pan bolts were loose.

Reply to
Scott in Baltimore

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

I LOVE trannies, Especially leaky ones!

L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III>

Reply to
L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:BIOdnTycZ_n9gKXanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

You've given me reason to

Snort! If we could hook you up to a generator while you're doing that, the energy crisis would bve solved

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

Still here retard.

bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

Still here.

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

Burp

How's your tranny gf there billy?

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

More jealous foul mouth girlie maricón acosador gibberish/babbling. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:uoqdnR8LUu1APabanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Wow, usually you have to alter the attributes to get this.

Bertie

Yank

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

Are you retarded?

Reply to
Archie Leach

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:hsydnTTnaJ66MKbanZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

I'm make so much money it's undeliverable!

That what you keep telling the banks when they pull out th emortgage on your shcak?

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

Rhetorical?

Reply to
Art Deco

I notice Bill didn't reply to this. I wonder why?

Reply to
Cassandra Incognito

My VA load was paid off ten years ago, as you see there are no mortgagees listed on my home owners insurance:

Now lets see yourinsurance, oh a loser like you doesn't have one on it's welfare apartment. And so far you haven't even had the guts to call my friends at the SanDiego Sheriffs Dept. at: 858-974-2020 They're waiting for you. :-) In the mean time crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life,losers! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Cassandra Incognito wrote in news:M7H0j.26716$aN3.22999 @newsfe12.phx:

He's taken to pounding on the keyboard in such a frenzy he can't hit "send"?

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

"L.W. \(Bill\) Hughes III" wrote in news:ctidnUjZy9d7yN7anZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@giganews.com:

Billy, unlike your neighbors, nobody here has any reason to want to cal the cops on you.

Somehow I'd say they know you REAL good, though.

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in news:Xns99EEDA9DAF160ReplyScoreID@

140.99.99.130:

I'm betting it goes over his head..

Bertie

Reply to
Bertie the Bunyip

Rudderless?

Reply to
Cassandra Incognito

When you're as decrepit as Bill, I can understand why.

Reply to
Cassandra Incognito