97 Wrangler 4 Inch Lift Question....

Hello all. As some of you have read, I recently installed a "Pro Comp Stage 2"

4 inch suspension lift with 33 inch tires on 15 x 10 inch wheels on my 1997 TJ. Before I make another stupid move, I wanted to ask everyone's advice on getting a slip yoke conversion and new drive shaft. I'm new to all of this so any and all advice is welcome such as where to buy and what to do. Looking back, I would have lifted my TJ a little differently but I'd like to make the best of what I've done. After lowering the transfer case a little more, I still have a pretty good vibration upon acceleration and a pretty bad knocking under my feet when on light off road terrain or if either rear wheel hits a sharp bump on the road. It's worse when turning left for some reason. I'm open to suggestions. Thanks to all of you who helped me figure this all out and thanks in advance for any further advice.

Brian Tanksley

Reply to
Briantanksley

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Here is a place that will make what you need and you can even move your transfer case back to it's stock location if you wish.

A new steering damper would be nice and or better sway bars.

are a couple of good places. Good search meta search engine i use for jeep stuff is

I don't know all of what you have done, this is what i could think of.

suggestions.

Reply to
Brian Hubley

Thanks!