A new use for your 2 inch receiver hitch!

I saw one of those while waiting around at the local Jeep shop. Funniest line on the box: "Not for use on a moving vehicle".

Michael

Reply to
michael.white

I guess you could call that "having the runs!

Reply to
Socks

Why, seems like that would be the best time to use it! Just don't drop the roll of TP!

Reply to
PeterD

What tight-*ssed state is it back east that is planning to ban hanging balls off your bumper?

Reply to
Who Cares

I'm wondering what kind of ill-educated, school boy bathroom humor loving, snaggle-toothed redneck thinks it's funny to hang a set of balls off his bumper.

Or maybe it's the well educated but still immensely immature college student/20 something type?

Reply to
T. Greening

Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Ah, but that isnt the issue. The issue is whether or not questionable taste is a crime.

Reply to
Who Cares

Excessive censorship should at least be a tort, like the unwarranted infringement of civil rights that it is. I am thinking advanced age and excessive stuffiness, but I am pushing sixty and I still get it. If we put some evangelical Christians in jail for attempting to inflict their restrictive moral code on the rest of us, the rest of them might get it too. Or it just might make them martyrs, like the Taliban that they are.

Cheers,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

And I thought I was the only one that called the current crop of fascist antichrists the American Taliban. It aint about religion with those folks, it is about power and money.

Reply to
Who Cares