A Nother Jeep In The Family

Howdy folks, well my son is a proud owner of a 97 TJ, dyna 44 front and rear, new best soft top with sound bar, 4" lift, 33" tires, tow bar with carrier, winch and a hellatious sound system, 95k miles, garage kept, it is really sweet. The kicker is he does not know he is the proud owner since he is in Iraq.

His wife paid $6400.00 cash, she bought it for him as a coming home present he is due back in June after over a year in that shit hole. His first vehicle was a jeep an 89 YJ it was badly abused. So we worked on it together as a father and son project. Rebuilt the motor, tranny, frame repair, new breaks, seals and a brand new steel tub. He wanted the body painted British Racing Green, I had to admit after we got done painting it did really look good.

He went into the ARMY sold his Jeep and regretted it every since. I can't wait to see his face.

Reply to
Coasty

Go give your daughter-in-law a great big hug for me. Hope he gets home safe.

bjc

Coasty wrote:

painting it

Reply to
brianc

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Ditto here too

Joe Carroll

2K-TJ

There are some simple truths...And the dogs know what they are." Joseph Duemer

Reply to
Joe Carroll

Costy, Please give your son my thanks for what he is doing for us in Iraq. And wish him continued success and good luck. Gus Hrncir Houston, Texas

Reply to
hrncir

Thanks all for the thoughts and support of our troupes.

Reply to
Coasty

Cool! He should be a happy 'kid'.

Mike