A VID FOR BILL'S d35 PAGE

I snapped my d35 this weekend past...although the way the rock was wedged in between the wheel and frame stopping the wheel from turning I would imagine that any axle would have snapped...

Jeff

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Great Video Jeff, except at the end of it you have the date as August

23rd, so now that you know that it is going to happen in the future, use the winch :)

Kevin in Iowa

4X4PLAY wrote:
Reply to
Kevin in Iowa

LMAO...Good call Kevin...when it gets to that date, I'm definately using the winch...lol

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

That's not a problem Bill...oh and yes I'm in search of d44's or larger...mind you, it was a bit of a freak thing the way the rock got wedged in the corner of the Jeep...I think most axles would have given in, something had to...

Reply to
4X4PLAY

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III