ACPartsnow.com

Anyone have any experience w/ acpartsnow.com? The prices seem too good to be true. I am ordering an entire system less the evap coil for $411 including a new compressor ($268) and accumulator($25). I am kind of skeptical about the quality.

Reply to
John

I bought an evaporator coil from them early last year for real cheap. They shipped it right out and I'm on my second summer and its holding tight.

Reply to
NickT