Advice for a New Jeep Project

I'm looking to start my first CJ-7 Project and I'm looking for some advice on where to start, any good books, etc.

Reply to
Brian Hise

Here is _always_ a good place to ask questions.

If you are looking for technical advice in book form, you might look into Moses Ludel's _Jeep CJ Rebuilder's Manual_. I'd look on Amazon for a used copy -- and I'd wait a couple days to see if anyone here has anything to say about it. (I bought mine _after_ I finished my project so I didn't rely on it)

Reply to
Lee Ayrton

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III