After market AC?

I have a 6 cyl manual 99 TJ and would like to have an AC system installed. The only point of reference I have is my father who had one installed 40 years ago and told me that it never worked like the factory installed ones. Does anybody out there has any positive or negative experiences to report? Thanks.

Reply to
Mokordo

Here you go:

But you'll have to pay someone to install it unless you do it yourself.

KennyH

Horsepower is cheaper than therapy.

Reply to
KHanawalt

You have to cut and paste the entire URL because part of it is cut off of the click-on link.

KennyH

Horsepower is cheaper than therapy.

Reply to
KHanawalt

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Am considering similar for '02TJ. Someone gave me this link . . .

JELo

Reply to
JELo

aftermarket works the same. I pay 1100 installed for my jeps that dont have it.

Reply to
IsellJeeps!