Air Conditioning in 92 YJ, need system schematic, no code fault

My AC is not working - not even engaging. I ran a quick code test and there is no indication of a problem there. I have no idea where to start with troubleshooting the AC. Anyone have a link to a system diagram / basics for ?

thanks

Reply to
josh00

Has it ever worked?

Mike

snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Not since I have had it, I recently purchased it knowing the problem... addressed other problems and this one is next in line.

Reply to
josh00

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My first guess would be low or no coolant then. The compressor won't kick in if the fluid pressure is too low.

Someone posted the readings for the pressure sensor switch. I would guess that if you have power coming to the switch and no power after you could figure it's low on coolant.