Alarm sounds have changed.

Hi,

Quick question on keyless entry/alarm situation. I have a 2000 Cherokee Sport, with the typical keyless entry package. The weird thing is that today the alarm chirp changed.

Usually, when I lock the car, the horn sounds once and the alarm chirp sounds once. Today, the alarm chirped twice when I locked the car.

I searched to see if this had already been asked/answered, and came up with no luck. Anyone know what the deal could be?

Thanks, Tennjed.

Reply to
TennJed

On my car I can change the sounds and beeps and such, along with the headlight flashing and other things, not sure how I do it, but you must have somehow, lol

Reply to
herman

My key fob has 2 buttons. If I hold them for 5ish seconds, it turns the signal from horn to headlight flash. Maybe you sat on your keys wrong one day??

Reply to
Jo

Hey, thanks for the help from both of you guys, must have been something like that. I had no idea. Mostly, I just want to make sure that the thing is still working...

Thanks again.

Reply to
TennJed

OH, then turn it on and try to "break in" (try to open a door)

Reply to
Jo