Aluminum Wheel Restoration

Recently I purchased a 1999 Jeep Wrangler, with aftermarket black rims that I did not care for, so I swapped them for some factory aluminum wheels, that were pretty well oxidized. I tried every aftermarket to get them cleaned up with little success. I stumbled across a mobile service here in West Michigan, that comes to your location & refurbishes & restores the wheels to like new condition. If you are located in West Michigan, I can hook you up with this service. It sure beats having to invest in new wheels. rick snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
Rickster the Jeepster

You were indeed fortuate, but you still have the expense to have tires put on those wheels & balanced which must be calculated into the equation as well.

Reply to
Rickster the Jeepster

Not necessarily. I don't know what this service may cost but I bought a set of factory jeep take-offs from ebay, in spotless condition, for $75 delivered.

Reply to
Tom Greening