AMC 360 valve covers-different ones?

I'm wanna put some new valve covers on my 360, but in looking, at least on

it says that the Edelbrock and Offys only go up to 1978 or 1979. Mine is from an '82 Wagoneer. D'ya think those'll work, or do the bolts line up differently or something? Pete

Reply to
Pete Stolz

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Hi Bill, Sorry you have to deal with the idiot. The distributor is in the front. Boy that Chrysler's a beaut. Thanks, Pete

Reply to
Pete Stolz

Same covers for the AMC 360 all the way up to 1991.

Reply to
fuji

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Great, thanks, fuji. For some reason, Summit lists them only up to those years. Now I get to order!!!! Woohoo!! Next I'm thinkin' cams.... Pete

Reply to
Pete Stolz

Thanks, Bill. Pete

Reply to