An Open Letter to DCX

I hope you will do a better job than Ford if you decide to build a high dollar corporate showpiece for the Jeeb brand.

I just saw the new Ford GT and oh boy, what a JOKE it is. It has an interior like a Ford Focus or a New Mini. A real Ford GT-40 is a RACE CAR, it has braided lines and AN fittings and safety wire and a welded tube steel rollover structure. This is like a kit car. It's a joke. People were LAUGHING OUT LOUD at it on the showroom floor and rightly so.

Whatever you do, O Real Engineers in Stuttgart, don't build a laughing stock like this. Please.

Reply to
Ted