Any BTDT on a steering wheel replacments for '97/'98 XJ's & TJ's? Bill... any links? :)

Well I broke down and bought a new steering wheel for my '98 XJ. The old one was wearing out and I found a new factory wheel for $75 on eBay...

Anyone replaced their steering wheel? Any clues on what needs to be done thanks to the airbag would be great! TIA

-- Taylor

'03 Audi S6 Avant '05 Mazda6 Wagon GT '98 Jeep Cherokee Sport

Reply to
Just Taylor

On the TJ, the airbag is held on by a couple of bolts. The important thing to remember is to DISCONNECT the battery before going anywhere near it.

Dave Milne