Any good sources for junked XJ power seats in Southern California?

My driver's side power seat has come loose and I'm going to replace it. According to my Hayne's manual there are only 4 bolts holding the seat to the body. Does anyone know any good junkyards that might have power seats for a 91 XJ in the Southern California area (specifically Orange County or LA county?

Reply to
Doug

South county San Diego has a city of wrecking yards if you don't mind the drive. There are so many that they are divided into specific brands. If you can't find what you want there, it don't exist. I have not lived there in years but I remember it's all the way down 805 to Chula Vista and head towards Coors amphitheater. Phone book will have it. Just be careful.

Reply to
Big Country