any SRT8 owners here?

Not me. But the test drive was fun. :D

Honestly, I'm thinking about a small car and stroking out my 4.0. :) It's cheaper.

Reply to
DougW

A good friend has a Magnum SRT8.

Reply to
bubonic

Mopar sells the Hemi as a crate motor ;)

Reply to
Al J

Probably not the same Hemi (6.1 liter) that's in the SRT8 though, is it?

Reply to
Jack Carter

How does he like it? - except for the gas mileage, of course.

Reply to
Jack Carter

He loves it. Even the metrage isn't as bad as he was expecting. He is in the industry, and ordered it in a slightly custom configuration at the

2005 Sema Las Vegas show.

Rides like a limo, goes like a bat outta hell, but rather quiet running for his tastes, so it will likely get a MagnaFlow treatment.

Very heavy car -- @ ~4400 lbs or so -- but very agile and certainly doesn't move like one. It's his first Mopar, although his business partner is a lifelong Mopar aficionado, and now he 'understands why.'

SW

Reply to
bubonic