Anybody with a YJ Hardtop...need you to look at something!

I've got a 1993 YJ with a hardtop and I need to know the part number for the hard top Rear Defrost Relay

It's plugged into a dedicated connector right above the parking brake. The relay itself may be red (my original was).

I need any part numbers/manufacturer names on the thing.

I've been trying to find one for over two years now!

Reply to
yjarray