Anyone have instructions or link for replacing exhaust manifold on a 4.0L FI

Need some instuctions on replacing ex manifold pref w/pictures for 242

4.0 91' wrangler if anyone can steer me.

regards J

Reply to
josh00

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

And please post back and tell us how it goes. I've helped with two Cherokees and I will NEVER do it again (grumble grumble).

Drifter "I've been here, I've been there..."

Reply to
Drifter