anyone here done the wrangler rear drum to WJ disc conversion?

Saw a write up of this a while ago, seemed pretty simple WJ rear discs just bolt right on to D35c axles in Wranglers (Just have to remove the axles and swap parts). I lifted my Jeep preparing for 33's and have overhualed the front brakes. I'm curious if anyone has done this conversion and if they thought the result was worth it?.... I've got SS lines and hoses going on I'm hoping those firm up the pedal a bit (over the rotted old hard lines and rubber hoses).

Reply to
Simon Juncal