Aussie Lockers

Hi, any comments regarding Aussie Lockers. They seem to be very cheap compared to other similar products, but the reviews are almost all positive. I know the adage about you get what you pay for, but they must be doing something right.

I was thinking about using in the front on my D30, waiting for the rear LSD to die natural death before I replace it. I just can't justify air lockers at this stage (budget concerns).

Cheers TW

--------- '01 TJ Renegade 4.0L Auto D30/D44, ARB Front & Rear Bars

265/75R16 BFG Muds, JKS Quick Discos, OME Lift, 1" MML
Reply to
TW

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Thanks Bill, any other insight into it. I am thinking about it, but its a tussle between Powertrax Lockright and Aussie Locker or Powertrax No-Slip (which is more expensive).

Just to clarify, Aussie lockers are not available/sold in Australia or New Zealand. We have to buy them from the company in NY. I believe they are called Aussie lockers because the guy who owns it is Australian and used to work for/with Powertrax.

Cheers TW

Reply to
TW