Axle Question?

I have a 95 XJ Country which I believe has a Chrysler 8 1/4" rear axle. How would I check to see if one of the axles is bent?

Reply to
BNB7

Is it possible to bend a wheel? Not the rim part but the center of the wheel so as to make the axle seem bent. I am not suggesting that this is the problem, just wondering if someone has seen it before.

Brand Howard

Brand Howard

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)