Best place to get a factory service manual

Where is the best place to get a factory service manual for a 2002 TJ?

Reply to
Me

Dealer about 90 bucks IIRC.

Dave

Reply to
Dave Milne

Approximately 11/11/03 02:04, Me uttered for posterity:

Dealer may have it, or they may give you the 800 number for Tech Authority where you can order it. Also available from the

"owners" link.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Got my 94 at Leon Rosser. It was about the same price as the stealer. Good Luck

Reply to
csperlein

Ummm, from the factory?

Go to the nearest Parts Department and get an order form for a service manual. There is an address and an 800 phone number if you want to use your credit card.

Reply to
CRWLR

Keep fishing. Someone posted a link to one on this NG about 6-8 months ago, but be very careful. Copyright infringement is a serious offense... As I recall, when the person posted the link, it sparked some serious debate on this NG. Best bet is to go to your dealer.

John

Reply to
John R

81-370-02063 2002 JEEP WRANGLER (TJ) SERVICE MANUAL $110.00 81-370-02063CD 2002 JEEP WRANGLER (TJ) SERVICE MANUAL ON CD $90.00

Approximately 11/12/03 17:13, John R uttered for posterity:

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I picked up a Service Manual for my 2003 TJ on CD offa someone on Ebay for like 12.00 to 15.00. He had others. Just pop it in the puter & it comes up in Adobe Acrobat & I just print out what I need. It is the real thing & for the price can't be beat. Now as for how this thing got on a CD & how "Legal" it is I can't say. It does have a copyright sign on it but it really doesn't look al that official.

L8r - George

Reply to
Jersey