Bet Bill has seen one of these.

:)

Still sorting photos. In the age of digital that means hundereds of photos to go through. Yay digital. :/

Wonder who will be the first to guess where I was and when that photo was taken.

Reply to
DougW

I'll guess Italy and picture was taken during the daytime.

Reply to
jaco

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Those exhaust look like they might double as rocket launchers lol

Reply to
Steve

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Wow, Guzzi even made their military bikes stylish...

-Matt- "..."

Reply to
matt borland