Bill is now harassing me

Bill is now trying to find my name and address. He has taken this argument to a personal level. Why would he be trying to find out my identity? I'm afraid, he's probably a raving lunatic and will come to my house looking to avenge his wronged name. Could someone come over to my house and sit out front to protect me? Oh Bill, please don't come looking for trouble. I'm afraid you may find more than you can handle!

Leave it alone Bill. You really don't want any of this!

Trust me! Jim Smith Defender of the Internet

The Follow>

If someone sold you a brain would that be considered a commercial sale? > Where do you come up with some of your arguments? > > I know, you vacationed on Bikini Atoll in the late 50's. > > Jim Smith
Reply to
Jim Smith

hahaha hes to old to try and even think of messing with you

------------------------------------

Reply to
J. Sprauer

Hey, I could be 74 years old and in a wheel chair. He's doesn't know, now does he?

Jim Smith Defender of the Internet

Reply to
Jim Smith

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

It doesn't matter where it is Bill, if you're there it stinks to high heaven. I do not live in Essex Maryland. Too bad, try again!

You really are starting to look childish now Bill. Give up. You lost. You can't win. You don't know, do you Bill. It's been a really great couple of days. Imagine how you're going to like this new year. Your dictatorship is over. We the people, will be taking over this newsgroup.

I suspect at some time you may have known a little bit about cars and trucks, but that was more than 40 years ago. Retirement is in your near future.

Jim Smith Defender of the Internet

Reply to
Jim Smith

What are babbling about?

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

They are on to your tactics now, you fat, slatternly channelmaster.

Reply to
Bret Ludwig

Can't we all just get along?

Eric

99 TJ SE

Eric

"Bother", said Pooh as he slapped in another clip.

billy ray

Nope. Not anymore. Bill has gone too far.

Jim Smith Defender of the Internet

Jim Smith

What did that mean? Now Bill is speaking in incomplete sentences.

He's ready to BLOW, watch out, he's ready to BLOW!!!!!!!

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

And what, trading you in it's place? Thanks, no.

Uh, don't count ME in your "we the people" bullshit, and I'm sure a great many others certainly feel the same way. Bill's been a great contributor to this group. Sure, he's a grouchy sonfagun but he's a damned sight more helpful that you seem to be.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

gone too far because he doesn't want to turn this group into an annex of eBay?

goodbye "defender of the internet" plonko---

mac

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I have no idea how this started, and I really don't want to contribute to any further discussion, I just want to thank Bill for his help, he is always one of the first to answer and trying to help, together with 86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT'sRomain. Thanks both of you.

Best Regards Geir R.Pettersson snipped-for-privacy@heating.no

"Jim Smith" skrev i meldingnews:l7WdnVF8-pq_ayfenZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com...> Bill is now trying to find my name and address. He has taken thisargument

------------------------------------

Reply to
Geir R.Pettersson

Bill, how can you say that? You don't know me.

Your opinion is noted.

Thank You! Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith

Noted!

Jim Smith

Jim Smith

A yes, a good ol' wood shampoo. Nothing like a fine piece of hickory to straighten out that bad attitude, eh?

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Don't need to, just looking over recent posts makes it clear.

Hopefully you'll wise up.

Reply to
Bill Kearney

Wise up?.......you're almost as funny as Bill. You deserve Bill.

You do realize that this all started by Bill reporting Tim for a simple message saying he was selling a few things on eBay and Bill reports him as abusive, then Bill calls Tim an a$$hole. This is what you want on this newsgroup? If so, you deserve what you get!

Jim Smith

Reply to
Jim Smith