Blitz gas can question

I have two Blitz gas cans the steel versions that I strap on the bumper of my tj. A few years old. In the past I have just used a siphon with a squeeze bubble to get gas into my tank when needed. This unfortunately is WAY slow and awkward because the siphon hose doesnt have a clunk. Anyway, does anyone make an easy pour spout for a traditional blitz can or a very good working siphon?

Thanks and take care,

Reply to
ULB

If it's the old style red metal GI cans, I have found that the clamp on style gas nozzles work great and don't spill at all compared to the original screw on nozzles. Here's an example:

Good luck! Jeff

Reply to
hendron