Body Mounts

Swapping my CJ tub with a Wrangler one, I'm assuming the body mounts are pretty much the same. I need new ones, but which ones should I buy...... the yj ones are $7 more, whats the difference?

?ProductSKU=110525Quadratec also sells a kit for the same price, I'm assuming they are allpretty much the same?

Reply to
ks

L.W.(ßill)

I've read a buncvh of YJ/CJ tub swap sites, but never that one. Theres a few good tips in there. I know I have to make adjustments for the body mounts, fuel cell, etc.... Just wondering which mounts to buy. I'll read the site closer when I have a chance (if that info is in there).

I'm also flush mounting my tail lights and putting a TF727 in while I'm at it. Oh what wonderfull fun.

Reply to
ks