Bolt size?

I'm looking for some help on a bolt size. Need to replace the bolts that hold the front and rear shackel hangers on an '83 CJ7. Does anyone know the size, lentgh and thread count?

thanks in advance

Reply to
83 CJ

I'd take mine down to a good hardware store and simply match them up with a good Grade 8 and go from there. I don't know what size they are, but they are not hard to find. If you have reservations with using bolts from a hardware store, then go to an autoparts store that has a collection of bolts. I use my local NAPA Store, they have lots of automotive bolts.

Reply to
Jeff Strickland

For my `79 CJ the hangers are held to the frame with two 1/2" x 13 bolts.

83 CJ wrote:
Reply to
Lee Ayrton