Borla headers-ORDERED!

I just placed an order for a set of Borla headers and a Borla stainless exhaust sytem. I've got a pretty heavy smell of exhaust and unburned fuel whiffing into the cockpit, and my guess is that my YJ headers have gone down the path that many do.

Of course, I *could* crawl under there and *check*...

NAAAAAH!

I was getting tired of the look of the stock exhaust system anyway. It's so...rusty!

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Total cost? Price?

Reply to
William Oliveri

Frankly, I didn't shop around for bargains; I put more emphasis on who carries it and keeps it in stock. You would probably be able to find a better price somewhere.

PRODUCT NUMBER/ (SEE UNIT DESCRIPTION BELOW) QUANTITY PRICE STATUS

17034 1 1 389.95 WILL SHIP SS HEADER 4.0L 6CYL 93-95 YJ 14364 1 1 289.95 WILL SHIP SS CAT-BACK EXH/SYSTEM YJ 4.0L

Shipping Amt: 29.95

Reply to
Cal Wheeler